Alarm Contractors Insurance
Vigilance is Your Specialty.
But Who’s Looking Out for
Installing systems that are the eyes and ears of a home or business poses major risks and responsibilities. Whether your specialty is fire alarms or central monitoring systems, the competition is fierce. The technology is complex. And the service expectations are 24/7. You need solid backup in your insurance program. The Hartford hears you, offering an Alarm Contractors Insurance program made for your business.
A program keyed to your business’s precise needs
Our Alarm Contractors Insurance has been created especially for businesses that perform:
- Alarm installations, including smart homes
- Alarm monitoring stations
- Closed circuit television installations
- Access control installations
Defend your business with greater coverage and service
We think you’ll find that Alarm Contractors Insurance has the scope to protect you against any mishap, event or circumstance.
- Errors & omissions for alarm system and central station protection service. Covers breach of duty arising out of negligent acts or errors & omissions committed by owner or staff.
- Aggregate limit. Applies per project rather than to all projects as a group.
- Extended property damage coverage (optional). For customers' property that’s in the business's care, custody or control.
- Lost key coverage (optional). For the loss of a customer's keys and cost to replace locks due to a covered cause of loss.
- Automatic coverage for additional insureds. Included as an insured any person or organization you agreed, in writing, as an additional insured.
Looking out for you
The best defense for alarm contractors is still a good insurance plan. Learn more about The Hartford’s Alarm Contractors Insurance. Contact your Hartford agent today.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company or life and accident insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.