Alarm Contractors Insurance
Vigilance is Your Specialty.
But Who’s Looking Out for
Installing systems that are the eyes and ears of a home or business poses major risks and responsibilities. Whether your specialty is fire alarms or central monitoring systems, the competition is fierce. The technology is complex. And the service expectations are 24/7. You need solid backup in your insurance program. The Hartford hears you, offering an Alarm Contractors Insurance program made for your business.
A program keyed to your business’s precise needs
Our Alarm Contractors Insurance has been created especially for businesses that perform:
- Alarm installations, including smart homes
- Alarm monitoring stations
- Closed circuit television installations
- Access control installations
Defend your business with greater coverage and service
We think you’ll find that Alarm Contractors Insurance has the scope to protect you against any mishap, event or circumstance.
- Errors & omissions provides additional coverage for an insured that is held legally liable for economic consequences of a professional services error or omission arising out of their alarm operations.
- Aggregate limit. Applies per project rather than to all projects as a group.
- Extended property damage coverage (optional). For customers' property that’s in the business's care, custody or control.
- Lost key coverage (optional). For the loss of a customer's keys and cost to replace locks due to a covered cause of loss.
- Automatic coverage for additional insureds. Included as an insured any person or organization you agreed, in writing, as an additional insured.
Looking out for you
The best defense for alarm contractors is still a good insurance plan. Learn more about The Hartford’s Alarm Contractors Insurance. Contact your Hartford agent today.
Articles & Insights
Five Ways Alarm Contractors Can Save On Insurance – Article
As an Alarm contractor, you’re dedicated to providing services that protect people, places and things. But are you as good at protecting yourself?
A Healthy Installation – The Hartford’s Impressive Workers’ Comp Policy
Accidents happen, and when they do, you need a carrier with solid experience to back your workers’ compensation policy.
Insure Harmony: the Waiver of Subrogation
Subrogation will always be a piece of the insurance industry. But for companies that are prepared, and work with their insurance carriers; it is not something to be alarmed by.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company or life and accident insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.