for Peace of Mind
Installers of burglar and fire alarms or central monitoring stations face many business challenges everyday – from growing competition and the need to stay current with the latest security technologies to delivering quality installation and service to their customers. The Hartford can help protect your alarm contracting business with our Alarm Contractors Insurance Program.
Our program has been created especially for businesses that perform:
- Alarm installations, including smart homes
- Alarm monitoring stations
- Closed circuit television installations
- Access control installations
Specialized Insurance Coverages & Services
- Errors & omissions for alarm system and central station protection service – Covers breach of duty arising out of negligent acts or errors & omissions committed by owner or staff
- Aggregate limit – Applies per project, rather than to all projects as a group
- Extended property damage coverage (optional) – For customers' property that is in the business's care, custody or control
- Lost key coverage (optional) – For the loss of a customer's keys and cost to replace locks due to a covered cause of loss
- Automatic coverage for additional insureds – Included as an insured any person or organization you agreed, in writing, as an additional insured
To learn more about The Hartford’s Alarm Contractors Insurance Program, contact your Hartford agent today.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company or life and accident insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.