Insurance Solutions for
the Communications Industry
For cable television, radio, and television broadcasting businesses, The Hartford offers highly tailored insurance designed for the unique exposures of your individual business. Our comprehensive broadcasters insurance program offers:
Property insurance with special coverage features such as:
- Built-in equipment breakdown coverage
- Automatic coverage for media, data, computer equipment, towers, antennas, and satellite dishes
- Coverage for electronic vandalism
General liability insurance with coverages such as:
- Liability and property damage coverage for objects falling from towers
- Coverage for injury during set-up, operation, or dismantling of broadcasting equipment
For more information about The Hartford’s broadcasters insurance, contact your Hartford agent.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.