Insurance Solutions for
Business & Management
Protect your consulting business from financial setbacks with The Hartford’s industry-enhanced insurance solutions. Some of our coverages for consulting firms include:
Miscellaneous Professional Liability
The Hartford Professional Choice Insurance Policy is designed to protect business services firms from financial loss as a result of their professional malpractice. Each insured is provided a tailored definition of professional services to ensure the policy responds to the firms needs. Other coverage benefits include:
- Coverage for personal injury, such as libel and slander, arising from professional services.
- Coverage for punitive damages, where allowed by law.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Coverage that automatically extends to entities/companies acquired by the insured (subject to certain conditions).
- Coverage extension for expenses for disciplinary proceedings in which a professional is brought before a regulatory body or association.
- Coverage that cannot be cancelled by the insurer, except for non-payment of premium.
To find out how The Hartford can help protect your consulting firm, contact your Hartford agent.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company or life and accident insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
Looking for Coverage?
The Hartford makes it easy to get a quote online or through an agent.
Business Insurance Customers
Pay a bill, file a claim, request a certificate of insurance and more.
Visit the Online Business Service Center