As an electronics company, you need the right coverages and limits to protect your business. No matter how cautious you may be, you can't always avoid a loss. With The Hartford, you have the experience of a leader that understands the ins and outs of your business. Here’s just a sample of the coverages and services we offer:
- Crime Coverage. This protects you from employee theft and other related exposures such as computer fraud and forgery, disappearance and destruction, as well as robbery and safe burglary, and more.
- FailSafe® Product Suite. This suite offers flexible coverage that can be tailored to meet the professional liability needs of your electronics company.
- Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation. We help you manage cash flow and mitigate audit surprises by basing your premium payments on actual, not estimated, payroll – one pay period at a time.
- Property Choice® for Electronics Companies. Provides coverage for business personal property, buildings and business income common risks, as well as those that are unique to your industry. Includes computer equipment, media and data, utility services interruption, and electronic vandalism (damage to data from viruses and other malicious code).
- Industry-Specific Coverages for Equipment Failure. Protects your business from losses and damages due to downtime from equipment breakdown.
- Product Recall and Replacement Expense. Covers recall of an electronic product or component. Includes costs for withdrawing your product as a result of government mandate, product tampering or good faith determination. Coverage for replacing, repairing or remanufacturing a recalled product is also available (optional coverage).
In addition, The Hartford works with you as a true partner – providing access to a wide array of professionals, on-site training, and educational opportunities.To learn more about The Hartford’s insurance for electronics companies, contact your Hartford agent.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy.All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.