Pools and Spas
Pool & Spa
Those in the pool and spa industry face challenges each day that include compliance with building codes and ordinances, keeping up-to-date with new products and techniques, and balancing safety with the design dreams of their customers. With more than 10 years insuring the pool and spa industry, The Hartford Pool and Spa Insurance Program features quality coverage your business can depend on.
Our program has been created especially for the following types of businesses:
- Installation and service contractors
- Retailers and distributors
- Manufacturers of vinyl liners, pumps or filters
Specialized Coverage Availability
- Pool "pop-up" coverage, included at no additional charge, for property damage to swimming pools when damaged by an elevation of a swimming pool due to a high water table (available in most states)
- Design and installation errors & omissions
- Installation of diving boards and slides
- Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act Inspection Errors and Omissions – Provides coverage for the insured's legal liability due to "business injury”
The types of coverage available include:
To learn more about The Hartford’s Pool & Spa Insurance Program, contact your Hartford agent today.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company or life and accident insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.