Pool & Spa Contractors Insurance
Pool & Spa Protection That Goes
as Deep as the Challenges You Face
A pool or spa makes a beautiful addition to a home. But as a provider of dream environments, your commitment goes much deeper than the surface. There are building codes and ordinances to meet. New products to add with complex safety requirements. Depend on The Hartford’s Pool & Spa Contractors Insurance program to get behind you with 10+ years of experience. We delve deep into your business challenges to provide coverage that matches them.
Our Pool & Spa Contractors Insurance program is specially customized for:
- Installers and service providers
- Retailers and distributors
- Manufacturers of vinyl liners, pumps or filters
Top to bottom risk protection
The Hartford offers a greater depth of protection with these specialized coverage features.
- Pool "pop-up" coverage. At no additional charge, it covers property damage to swimming pools caused by a high water table. Available in most states.
- Design and installation errors & omissions coverage. Protection for your bottom line.
- Coverage for the installation of diving boards and slides. For added peace of mind.
- Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act Inspection Errors and Omissions. Legal liability coverage for claims due to on-the-job injuries.
Go with the flow
We encourage you to learn all you can about our Pool & Spa Contractors Insurance by contacting a Hartford agent today. Your business deserves a greater depth of coverage. We’d be proud to deliver it.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company or life and accident insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.