Your business works to protect the environment through clean, renewable energy. Let The Hartford protect your business with specialized coverages, depth of experience and scope of products and services. Here's just a sample of the coverages and services we offer:
- Variable Coverage Solutions. For the professional liability exposures unique to renewable energy companies including the capability to address both third-party privacy liability, as well as first-party expenses related to a data privacy breach.
- @venture® Risk Management. Available to eligible¹ renewable energy companies, this system helps you assign risk-management resources based on your needs and priorities.
- Property Coverage. Includes coverage for: general property, power generating property and equipment, industry-specific computer equipment, media and data, utility services interruption, electronic vandalism (damage to data from viruses and other malicious code).
- Limits and Protection. You can protect your company from physical damage to solar, wind, geothermal, and other power equipment. This coverage can also extend to ancillary property such as substations and other remote facilities.
- Replace Broken Equipment with "Green" Technology. You may use up to 25% of the adjusted loss to replace damaged, covered equipment with “green” equipment that is more efficient or that improves the environment..
- Pay-As-You-Go Workers' Compensation. We help you manage your cash flow and mitigate audit surprises by basing your premium payments on actual, not estimated, payroll — one pay period at a time. This flexibility can be critical to businesses that are experiencing staffing changes.
To learn more about The Hartford’s insurance offerings, contact your Hartford agent today.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
¹Generally accounts over $250,000 in premium.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.