Software & Information Technology
Moving at the Speed
In today's increasingly competitive marketplace, managing risks can be pivotal to success for any software and computer-related services business. Some things you can control. Let The Hartford help with what you can't. Here's just a sample of the insurance for software companies we offer:
- Data Breach Coverage. Provides coverage for expenses and legal liability if customer data is stolen or lost. It also provides access to services to help your company comply with regulatory requirements and address customer concerns.
- Computer-Based Crimes or Cyber-Extortion Insurance. Helps cover expenses incurred as a result of a computer-based extortion.
- Electronic Data Liability Coverage. Provides coverage with no sublimit for the loss of, loss of use of, damage to, corruption of, inability to access, or inability to properly manipulate electronic data that results from physical injury to tangible property.
- FailSafe® Product Suite. This suite offers flexible coverage that can be tailored to meet the professional liability needs of software and information technology companies. FailSafe provides protection against a broad array of exposures to loss including E&O, Security, Personal Injury, and Intellectual Property.
- Pay-As-You-Go Workers' Compensation. We help you manage your cash flow and mitigate audit surprises by basing your premium payments on actual, not estimated, payroll – one pay period at a time.
In addition to these coverages and services, The Hartford works with you as a true partner, providing access to a wide array of professionals, educational opportunities and on-site training.
To learn more about The Hartford's insurance for software companies, contact your Hartford agent today.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
1 Generally accounts over $250,000 in premium.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.