Hardwired to Serve
Your Changing Needs
The Hartford understands that the services your company offers are constantly evolving. We are here to protect the services you provide, the data that drives your business forward, the building you work in, and more. Here's just a sample of the telecommunications insurance coverages and services we offer:
- Property Choice® for Telecommunications and Integrated Services Companies. We offer protection for your computer and mobile equipment, transmission lines (including poles, towers and other related components), faulty equipment, media and data, electronic vandalism, and more.
- Transmission Tower Protection. Towers located in residential or urban areas can be vulnerable to damages from human contact, in addition to falling ice or other objects.
- Damages Caused by Service Technicians. Protection from losses from bodily injury and property damage that may occur while conducting installation and service work. This coverage also protects you from the liability of the equipment you sell when claims may arise from allegations of defective products or improper installation.
- FailSafe® Product Suite. Offers flexible coverage that can be tailored to meet the professional liability needs of telecommunications and integrated services companies. FailSafe provides protection against a broad array of exposures to claims including E&O, Security, Personal Injury, and Intellectual Property.
- Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation. We help you manage your cash flow and mitigate audit surprises by basing your premium payments on actual, not estimated, payroll — one pay period at a time.
- Commercial Automobile Coverage. Covers vehicles used for transporting equipment and employees on installation and service calls. Includes accidents involving vehicles owned by your company and, in some cases, vehicles owned by your staff.
To learn more about The Hartford’s telecommunications insurance offerings, contact your Hartford agent today.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. For details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.