Employee Benefits Claims
Reporting a Claim
is Easier Than You Think
Report an Employee Benefits Claim
Life is unpredictable. But our claims process isn't. Here is the info to get in touch with us if you need to file a claim or simply ask a claims question. We'll make the process as easy as possible for you.
How to Report a Claim or Ask a Claims Question
|Type of Claim||Phone||Online|
|Short-term Disability (STD)||1-800-303-9744||Online STD Claim|
|Long-term Disability (LTD)||1-800-303-9744||Online LTD Claim|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)||1-888-563-1124|
The Hartford At Work
- Access your account. Set up a user ID and password to access your account securely 24/7.
- Check your personal health information. Check the status of an application you’ve filed for medical underwriting.
- Start a claim. File a Short-term Disability (STD) or Long-term Disability (LTD) claim from this starting point. Where this feature isn’t available, you’ll get an easy-to-understand overview of the claims filing process.
- Check the status of your claim. Check on a claim and find out when your payment will arrive.
- Direct deposit: Have disability payments automatically deposited in your checking or savings account.
- Access forms: View and print commonly used forms. Some are available in Spanish.
- My profile: Input and update personal information like name, address, User ID and password.
Read Stories From People Like You
"...The customer service was exceptional, courtesy and professional. If there was an company I could pick to handle my claim it would be Hartford..."
-Rosemary, June 2013