Help Reduce Employee
Absence and Increase
Absence Management Capabilities
Looking for help in reducing employee absence, related administrative burdens and costs while maximizing productivity? Look no further than The Hartford.
Our absence management approach provides tailored solutions to assist employers in managing employee absences. We deliver integrated products and services to help businesses determine the true cost of absence and set a course to help track, prevent or shorten those absences. And, we can help measure the financial impact of our support services with the goal of improving the bottom line.
How The Hartford Can Help
The Hartford has been a leading provider of absence management services since 2001, helping companies control costs while reducing the risk and complexity of administering employee leaves. We provide:
- Proactive health and wellness support
- Worksite employee absence and productivity assessment services
- A single source for reporting leaves and disability claims ̶ on the phone or online
- Experienced support on family and medical leave issues involving legislation
- New interactive tools for a better window into absences, and smarter analytics to identify trends
- Management of both work and non-work related absence
- Success with expediting transitions to Social Security Disability Insurance
Insights & Trends
Absence Management thought leadership white papers and articles recently published by Group Benefit's Absence Management Practice Leader, Mike Dunst.
Key Success Factors for Hiring People with Disabilities
This research study, conducted in collaboration with the University of Kansas, helps identify what every employer needs to know.
Leveraging ADAAA to Help Improve Productivity
Use existing resources to proactively manage absence and productivity.
Integrating Advocacy into an Absence Management Program
Understand the value of advocacy programs in controlling future absences.
Data-Driven Disability Prevention
When it comes to employee absence, learn how leave data can help prevent disabilities and boost productivity.
The Hartford and the University of Kansas have collaborated in a new research study to help identify what every employer needs to know.
Get More Information
It's time you got in touch. Have your local Hartford sales representative contact you based on your needs.
Rate Your Services
Here’s a checklist to help you evaluate your Absence Management provider’s services.
Return to Work