Employee Insurance Enrollment
Flexible and Dedicated
Customized Enrollment Strategy
Your company is unique – and so are your employees. Our local professionals can help design an enrollment strategy around the needs of your employees – starting with educational tools that empower them to make good decisions about coverage. Throughout the benefits life cycle, employees can reach us with a call or a click. So can you. Top-notch service, account management tools and much more are all part of the plan.
Here's a summary of what you can expect from us.
During pre-enrollment we will:
- Consult with you to assess voluntary enrollment needs.
- Review enrollment options (paper and/or online enrollment).
- Tailor an employee-focused enrollment strategy that includes clear, comprehensive product education materials and, if appropriate, on-site representation during enrollment events.
- Develop an enrollment timeline.
- Finalize the enrollment proposal with you.
During enrollment we will:
- Coordinate and conduct on-site enrollment events
- Create personalized enrollment packages for employees, showing payroll deduction and coverage amounts
- Create supplemental marketing materials to increase awareness, such as MyTomorrowSM, a customized online educational resource, as well as payroll stuffers and postcards
- Assist with online enrollment to help ensure a smooth process
- Serve as the primary contact for your enrollment questions
- Arrange for telephonic enrollment support for employee access during the enrollment period
During post-enrollment we will:
- Provide additional enrollment-associated tasks, such as evidence of insurability administration and/or calculation of the initial bill
- Submit enrollment results for uploading to your payroll system
- Provide continued enrollment support during subsequent enrollment periods
For more information on The Hartford's voluntary benefits offerings, or to learn more about our employee insurance enrollment support, talk to a Hartford sales representative today. Find a sales rep
Request More Information
It's time you got in touch. Have your local Hartford sales representative contact you based on your needs.
Find forms, check claims status, access reports, pay bills and more.
Empower Your Employees
Help employees learn about their benefits the simple, interactive way.