Voluntary Employee Benefits
Flexibility and Cost
Employer-sponsored, employee-paid voluntary benefits solutions from The Hartford can give you greater flexibility to help manage overall benefit costs in the face of rising health care expenses—while offering a competitive benefits package.
Our plans enable employees to better determine what's right for their family and what coverage they can afford, at cost-advantaged group rates.
Fair to You. Fair to Your Employees.
Retaining talented employees requires benefits that address their real goals, dreams, and concerns – at a cost they can afford. The Hartford's voluntary employee benefits products offer:
- A diversity of insurance plans and combinations, including long-term disability; short-term disability; long- and short-term disability combined; life insurance with accidental death and dismemberment; stand-alone accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- DisabilityFLEXSM,100 percent employee-paid disability coverage that your employees can customize to their needs and income
- Personalized enrollment supported by a team of enrollment consultants and specialized enrollers
- Real-time decisions through our online Evidence of Insurability system
- Flexible rates and participation requirements
- Online beneficiary management
- Identification and automatic communication to employees of their eligibility for portability and/or conversion services
- A call center for questions or to select benefits over the phone
- Multiple billing options that help ensure an accurate and streamlined process
For more information on The Hartford's voluntary benefits solutions, talk to a Hartford sales representative today. Find a sales rep
Policies sold in New York are underwritten by Hartford Life Insurance Company. Home office Simsbury, CT.
Get More Information
It's time you got in touch. Have your local Hartford sales representative contact you based on your needs.
Learn more about our customizable coverage, DisabilityFLEX, with this easy-to-understand guide.
Find forms, check claims status, access reports, pay bills and more.
Empower Your Employees
Help employees learn about their benefits the simple, interactive way.
When the Unexpected Happens, Play On
For 200 years, we’ve been making sure that no matter what happens, small businesses don’t just endure—they prevail.