Loss Control Services
Distracted Driving is a Costly Fleet Safety Problem
From individual consultation to educational seminars to discounts on safety training programs, The Hartford's Loss Control organization provides assistance in evaluating your exposures to loss and consults with you on how you can improve conditions to run a safer and ultimately more profitable business.
Customized Safety and
Risk Management Services
At The Hartford, we recognize that every business has unique operations. That's why we will work closely with you to develop an effective, realistic and attainable service plan that is designed to meet your specific needs. We can help you take an in-depth look at your equipment, material and people so you can better prevent accidents. And should accidents occur, The Hartford can help you prepare to manage them so they are less severe and less costly.
Loss Control Service Approach
Our loss control services start with an in-depth analysis of your organization's loss history to understand where and how losses occur. From there, we help you pinpoint the root causes of accidents and other losses to formulate preventative strategies. With you, we develop a step-by-step loss control service plan targeted to your specific conditions. We use loss investigation and technical services to increase our understanding of the unique exposures your operations present, and we coordinate our services with your in-house capabilities to assure they are completely complementary.
Advantages of The Hartford's Loss Control Services
Skilled Experts on Staff
- Nearly 150 highly educated and experienced loss control field consultants nationwide
- Technical specialists to help you operate safely and efficiently
- Industrial hygienists to evaluate workplace health risks
- Specialists with professional designations in various areas of expertise such as ergonomics, fire protection, industrial hygiene, occupational and construction safety
- Dedicated account managers for large accounts
- Access to our training offerings through online courses, live and on-demand webinars and podcasts, technical training workshops and onsite specific training
- Most popular training offerings include Construction (OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training), 3D Driver Education, Supervisory/Leadership Training, Business Continuity Management, Industrial Hygiene, Property and Fire Protection, Ergonomics, and Accident Investigations
Safety and Risk Management Services
- Access to a wide array of safety and risk management services that include evaluations and training for accident investigations, safety leadership, life safety, machine safeguarding, ergonomics, driver safety, business continuity and more.
Commitment to Lasting Relationships
- Our consultants will partner with you to drive operational improvements that will help your business better control losses and the direct and indirect costs associated with them. Training is available for supervisors to help them make safety a natural part of everyday business – all in an effort to help your business prevent losses and save money.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states. Please contact your agent to verify the coverages and services that are available to you or for which you may be eligible.
This site outlines in general terms the coverages and services that may be afforded under a Hartford policy. All policies must be examined carefully to determine suitability for your needs and to identify any exclusions, limitations or any other terms and conditions that may specifically affect coverage. In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions of the policy prevail. All Hartford coverages and services described on this page may be offered by one or more of the property and casualty insurance company subsidiaries of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
Loss Control Site Login
Log in to the Loss Control Site for all of our services, training programs, and resources materials.
Not a policyholder? Call your insurance agent today.
Loss Control Services
Our Loss Control Team is committed to helping you prevent and control loss exposure.