Forms and Paperwork
FOR REGULAR FULL-TIME & PART-TIME EMPLOYEES:
E-Verify/I-9 Employment Eligibility
On your first day of employment, you will be provided with various forms that you will need to complete. The Hartford processes the I-9 Employment Eligibility form electronically. As a Federal Contractor, The Hartford participates in the E-Verify program.
All employees are required to complete the electronic Form I-9 within three (3) business days from your date of hire.
- This is a Federal requirement once you begin employment and must be completed within three (3) business days from your date of hire.
- NOT completing your electronic Form I-9/E-Verify requirements with the three (3) business days from date of hire will result in suspension and/or termination until the form is completed.
If you will be working from home or remote locations, please contact your Human Resources representative for the location of the nearest Hartford office, or to discuss arrangements for completing your electronic Form I-9.
Review Prior to Your First Day - E-Verify/I-9 Documents:
- List of Acceptable Documents for completing Form I-9
- E-Verify Self Check Service - Confirm employment eligibility (optional)
- E-Verify Notice- (English)
- Español: La Nota de E-Verify
- Right to Work Poster (English)
- Español: El Derecho de Trabajar