The Coverage You Need for Your ATV
This ATV insurance coverage is underwritten by Foremost Property & Casualty Insurance through Nutmeg Insurance Agency.* Your ATV insurance coverage can vary depending on your state of residence and the level of coverage you desire. Trained insurance specialists can guide you through all available coverage options, so you can find the coverage that’s right for you.
Not all coverages are available in all states.
We can help you protect your investment with important standard and optional off-road vehicle coverages, including:
- Collision coverage
- Liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Safety apparel coverage – This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
For extra protection, there are additional options including:
- Increased limits of liability
- Optional equipment coverage including towable trailers or sleds made for use with an ATV
You can enjoy year-round ATV coverage with no lay-up period.
* Insurance policies are underwritten by Foremost Insurance Company Grand Rapids, Michigan, Foremost Property and Casualty Insurance Company, and Foremost County Mutual Insurance Company.
In Texas, coverage is underwritten by Foremost Lloyds of Texas, 5600 Beech Tree Lane, Caledonia, MI 49316. The other Foremost company affiliates listed above, The Hartford, and Hartford Fire Insurance Company and its affiliates are not financially responsible for insurance products underwritten and issued by Foremost Lloyds of Texas.
Call for a Quote
For more information or to request a quote, call The Hartford at
With The Hartford's mobile app, assistance is just a touch away.