Get Snowmobile Protection from The Hartford
When it comes to property as specialized as snowmobiles, you need customized insurance protection.
This snowmobile insurance coverage is underwritten by Foremost Property & Casualty Insurance through Nutmeg Insurance Agency.* Your snowmobile insurance coverage can vary depending on where you live and the amount of coverage you want. Trained insurance specialists can guide you through all available coverage options, so you can find the coverage that’s right for you.
Not all coverages are available in all states.
Important Snowmobile Coverage
For real peace of mind, you need a policy that provides a wide range of snowmobile insurance coverage. This could include:
- Collision coverage
- Liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Safety apparel coverage
For extra protection, there are additional options including:
- Increased limits of liability
- Optional equipment coverage, including towable sleds made for use with a snowmobile
- Coverage on transport trailers valued up to $7,500
You can enjoy year-round snowmobile insurance coverage with no lay-up period.
* Insurance policies are underwritten by Foremost Insurance Company Grand Rapids, Michigan, Foremost Property and Casualty Insurance Company, and Foremost County Mutual Insurance Company.
In Texas, coverage is underwritten by Foremost Lloyds of Texas, 5600 Beech Tree Lane, Caledonia, MI 49316. The other Foremost company affiliates listed above, The Hartford, and Hartford Fire Insurance Company and its affiliates are not financially responsible for insurance products underwritten and issued by Foremost Lloyds of Texas.
Call for a Quote
For more information or to request a quote, call The Hartford at
With The Hartford's mobile app, assistance is just a touch away.