Who We Serve
We have a broad appetite for manufacturers, including metal and plastics goods manufacturers, as well as printers.
The types of manufacturers for which we have an appetite include:
- Fabricated Metal Products
- Tool and Die, Screw Machine Products
- Machine and Job Shops, Metal Stamping
- Electrical Equipment, Machinery and Equipment
- Auto Parts and Accessories
- Apparel and Accessories
- Plastic Bottles and Containers
- Commercial Printing
- Specialized Property Insurance coverages for Metal and Plastics Manufacturers and Printers, including specified limits for Utility Service Interruption, BPP at Unnamed Premises, Transit Coverage, Deletion of Employee Tools Theft limitation, Crime and Worldwide Dependent Property (when business interruption coverage is provided)
- Manufacturers Selling Price Valuation
- Equipment Breakdown coverage
- Optional Business Income coverage
- Broad Products Liability appetite
- Manufacturers Errors & Omissions coverage
- Product Recall Expense coverage
- XactPAY (self-reported payroll) premium billing option
- Commercial Auto
- Marine coverages including Shipper’s Interest & Ocean Cargo
- Multinational coverage
Why Choose The Hartford
- The Hartford has a long history of serving manufacturing clients, and our array of products can be tailored to help you meet the manufacturer’s needs.
- Our Risk Engineering team provides risk management services designed to help businesses create the safest work environment possible for their employees. A safe work environment often leads to a more profitable business and our team helps evaluate businesses’ risk exposures, prepares them to handle a loss event, and trains their workforce in safety best practices.
- Hartford Claims has a number of programs, such as Return-to-Work, to help manufacturers get back up and running when a loss occurs.
Who To Contact
Contact your local Hartford rep or email us at email@example.com.