Who We Serve
We serve accounts of all sizes looking for effective safety and health programs to help protect assets, improve operations, prevent accidents and illnesses, and reduce losses and related costs.
Accounts with a broad range of operations and exposures, whether they have thousands of locations across the country or a single facility.
At The Hartford, we recognize that every business has unique operations. We will work closely with insureds to develop an effective, realistic and attainable safety and risk management program that is designed to meet their specific needs. We can help insureds take an in-depth look at their equipment, material and people so they can better prevent accidents. Should accidents occur, The Hartford can help insureds prepare to manage them so they are less severe and less costly.
Why Choose The Hartford
Whether insureds have multiple locations across the country or one facility, The Hartford has the technical know-how and geographic capability to handle a wide variety of hazards.
- Professionally trained staff for onsite, results-oriented risk management consulting
- Training programs: Access to our training offerings – whether onsite or online at www.thehartford.com/riskengineering – through live and on-demand webinars and podcasts, technical training workshops, and onsite specific training.
- Information: Our website offers technical information and training, as well as discounts with our various partners, to assist insureds in their safety efforts.
- The Hartford’s Risk Engineering Laboratory (ID 100124) is accredited by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC for Industrial Hygiene and Unique Scopes as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.
- TREO, our RMIS solution, is designed to simplify claims management and help effectively lower loss costs.
- Commitment to lasting relationships: The Hartford is committed to building lasting relationships with our customers.