As an installer of burglar and fire alarms or central monitoring stations, your top priority is keeping people and property safe. You go to extra lengths to ensure it by staying ahead of current security technologies. Keeping informed about local regulations. And improving service delivery to your customers.
It’s all part of being a conscientious protector. That’s why The Hartford’s Alarm Contractors Insurance Program is such a smart investment. It provides the extra service and protection that can make your tough job easier.
Secure Your Business With All-Around Protection
With so many depending on you for their safety, you can’t afford potential gaps in your insurance coverage.
That’s why, since 1995, The Hartford has been providing alarm contractors with all-lines coverage to tackle risks unique to your business. It includes:
- General liability
- Workers’ compensation
Designed specifically for alarm contractors, our program features additional specialized coverage, such as:
- Errors and omissions for breach of duty
- Extended property damage coverage for customers’ property in your care, custody or control
Lost key coverage
Help Reduce Your Risks With Accessible, Specialized Support
The Hartford can help provide consultative services and improve conditions to help you run a safer and ultimately more profitable business. Visit our website 24/7 to find tips, resources and webinars especially for alarm contractors like the ones below:
- Driver improvement flyer
- Electrical checklist
- Preventability of motor vehicle collisions
- Using ladders safely
- Scissor-lift risk engineering flyer
Our experienced risk engineering center consultants are ready to assist you with safety and risk management support – at no extra charge. Reach them by phone or email.
200+ Years of Experience Behind Every Claim
For more than 200 years, The Hartford has consistently delivered timely, accurate claims management to help customers like you recover from losses. You can count on us to ensure that every claim is handled professionally, efficiently and fairly with the following resources.
- Specialized handling. Property damage, bodily injury, and litigation teams ensure experienced, knowledgeable handling of every claim.
- Auto repair work network. More than 2,000 repair shops with the backing of The Hartford for their workmanship.
- Staff CPAs. They can supply knowledge and experience to quickly and fairly resolve business interruption cases.
- Preferred medical provider networks. More than 500,000 healthcare providers with negotiated rates.
- Nurse case managers. Professionals who provide medical consultation on medically complex claims and coordinate return-to-work efforts.
- 30+ staff law firms. Get cost-effective, results-focused legal representation.
- 400+ panel law firms. They manage cases requiring unique expertise or involving complex jurisdictional issues.
- Expert panel counsel for complex claims. Together with a dedicated claims consultant, this professional panel handles all of our complex alarm-specific claims.
TREO | Track Risk. Explore Opportunities.SM A tool that monitors, reports on and analyzes data to manage claims and control risk.
Protect Your Customers by Protecting Your Company
Your customers depend on your business for the best protection. Guarding it with all-lines coverage is not only a smart business move, but a sound way to assure them you’ll be at their service for years to come.
Like you, we stand steadfast behind our promises. Count on The Hartford to be there for you whenever you need us.
To learn more about The Hartford’s Alarm Contractors Insurance Program, call your local independent Hartford agent today. Or call us at 1-800-533-7824.
Coverages may differ in availability by state. All coverages are individually underwritten. For a complete description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. In the event of a conflict, the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy prevail. All information and representations herein are as of November 2014.