Our Webinars have been designed for both new and experienced insurance professionals. These live and engaging sessions allow students to broaden their knowledge and foundational skills, supplement their entry-level training and take a deeper and more comprehensive dive into technical insurance and sales skills concepts
Each 60-90 minute virtual training session incorporates specific activities to expand the participants' understanding and application of insurance and sales related topics, designed to further differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
Virtual Learning Events Structure
After you purchase the session, you will receive a confirmation letter with login information necessary to access the webinar. Please save this information to your outlook calendar.
- Live sessions are presented at 1:00 pm Eastern. Duration varies by session.
- Attendees should come prepared with a copy of the session guide, and a pen and paper to take notes; calculators are helpful for several Virtual Learning Events.
- Sessions are hosted by WebEx. To test your system requirements and compatibility prior to your session, use the System Check Tool. The first time you join a Virtual Learning Event, the Training Manager will automatically be installed.
- Hartford School of Insurance Virtual Learning Events are not filed for CE credits.
- Virtual Learning Events are not recorded.