Protect and manage your business’s overall risk.
Surety and Fidelity bonds are an important part of doing business for many companies, and they can be a critical component of a strong risk management strategy as well.
That’s why The Hartford has a dedicated Bond Division with a full range of solutions and the flexibility businesses require to help them secure the right type of protection or to comply with contractual or court mandated requirements.
Our experienced underwriters can help ensure companies can continue to operate and safeguard their assets.
Commercial Surety Bonds
Commercial surety bonds help ensure performance of an obligation and compliance with given requirements. Take a look at just some of the surety bond options we provide:
- Non-Construction Performance Surety Bonds to help ensure fulfillment of contract obligations
- License and Permit Bonds to help meet government-mandated requirements
- Probate and Judicial Bonds for fiduciaries and civil court proceedings
- Public Official Bonds for tax collectors, town managers, treasurers & notaries
Contract Surety Bonds
Our Contract Surety Division offers bid, payment and performance bonds specifically underwritten to help meet the needs of general, highway/heavy, trade and specialty contractors of all sizes.
Help safeguard business assets from fraud and theft with The Hartford's range of fidelity bonds. These fidelity bond options are ideal for small and midsize businesses:
- ERISA Fidelity Bonds to help meet federal statutory compliance obligation for retirement plan assets
- CrimeSHIELD® Advanced Policy which helps cover losses resulting from employee theft, employee theft-client premises, forgery, theft/disappearance/destruction, robbery, safe burglary, and computer and funds transfer fraud
- Business Service Bond to help protect against loss from employee theft while performing services for others
For more details on what coverages and services are available to you, contact your agent at The Hartford today.
All coverages and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states.