Get a Head Start on Your Career Path
The Hartford’s Early Immersion Program is ideal for high achieving college sophomores interested in exploring internships and career opportunities in the insurance industry.
Here’s What You Can Look Forward To:
- Three days of informational and networking activities, and professional development workshops
- Numerous opportunities to meet and network with early career professionals including other students and company interns
- Advance notice and opportunities to learn about internships that are available the following summer
- Valuable resume building opportunities
- Sophomore level class standing
- Demonstrated interest in Financial Services
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (or equivalent, out of 4.0 scale)
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Record of high achievement, self-motivation, ability to multi-task, and a strong work ethic
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to attend workshops on three consecutive dates in June
The Early Immersion program will be posted to The Hartford’s career site in the fall and will remain active through mid-spring. Interested applicants can search for the posting using keyword search "Early Immersion" to apply. For additional questions, please contact the University Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.