Learn, Earn, & Jump-Start Your Career
Would you like to get a college degree – without the loans – and start a professional career with a great starting salary? The Hartford can help make that happen. Students enrolled at Capital College in Connecticut, MCTC (Minneapolis Community & Technical College) in Minnesota, Phoenix College or Rio Salado College in Arizona, Seminole State College in Florida, or Waubonsee College in Illinois, are eligible to apply for The Hartford’s Apprenticeship Program.
We’ll Help You Find Your Way to Work
The Hartford's Apprenticeship Program can set you on course to earn your associate’s degree and credentials for a full-time job in our Claims department in just two years. Best of all, you’ll be earning $15-$16.50 an hour while we train you.
Begin Your Career With a Job Instead of a Loan
Once you earn your associate’s degree and complete your apprenticeship, as a full-time employee of The Hartford, you can take advantage of our tuition reimbursement program by working towards your bachelor’s degree in the evenings. With the help of the American Apprenticeship Grant Initiative, you could graduate without student loans.
Start Your Career Journey on the First Day of Class
Our advanced curriculum can get you into your Claims career in two years and includes:
- On-the-job training and access to our learning lab
- Full-time or part-time work starting at $15 an hour with increases every 500 hours
- Full- or part-time work in the Fall and Spring as you continue your coursework (dependent on location)
- Nationally recognized Apprentice credentials
- A full-time job in our Claims department
- Upon graduating and successfully completing the apprenticeship program, starting salary will be approximately $41,000-$46,000
- Enrolled at Capital College in Hartford, CT; Minneapolis Community and Technical College in Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix College in Phoenix, AZ; Rio Salado College in Tempe, AZ; Seminole State College in Sanford, FL; or Waubonsee College in Sugar Grove, IL
- Be available for onsite training and full- or part-time work in Scottsdale, AZ; Windsor, CT; Sanford, FL; Aurora, IL; or Bloomington, MN
Passed required background check
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age.