More Than a Billing Option … a Cash Flow Solution
When your customer buys a workers’ compensation policy from The Hartford, they can elect to pay premiums with our XactPAY option. Compared to an estimated annual payroll amount, XactPAY relies on real-time payroll to calculate premiums, resulting in more accurate premium payments. This means customers are less likely to be on the hook for an audit adjustment at the end of the policy term because of under reported payroll. Or pay more than they need to throughout the year. And with XactPAY, there are:
- NO large down payments
- NO monthly billing or finance fees
- NO fees or service charges for electing this option
How XactPAY Compares to a Traditional Billing Option
Your XactPAY Resources
- Get an overview of XactPAY with our agent flyer.
- Your customers want pay-as-you-go workers’ comp. Check out this recent study.
- Go deeper on XactPAY with our Agent Onboarding Guide
- View our Payroll Partner Guide to see the payroll partners we work with.
- Use this customer flyer to help sell the benefits of XactPAY to customers.