Many small business owners don’t think a data breach would impact their business. This probably means they don’t have coverage, a plan to notify those impacted by a breach or money saved for defense costs if they’re sued. See how The Hartford can help.
- Agent Flyer provides coverage detail for our data breach coverage along with our most recently added coverage options.
- Customer Flyer provides a higher-level view of our data breach coverage and includes claim examples to help make the risk real.
Data Breach Calculators
- Risk Assessment Tool helps assess a business’ potential propensity for a data breach.
- Cost Calculator helps assess how much a breach event could cost a customer.
10 Protection Tips
- This customer flyer provides tips on how a business can help minimize the likelihood of a data breach.
Your Guide to Selling Data Breach
- Use this guide with your customers to ensure they take steps to help safeguard their businesses from data breaches.
- Help make the need for this valuable coverage clear to customers with these Data Breach Claim Scenarios
This is only a general description of coverages which may be provided and does not include all policy features, exclusions and conditions. All coverages are individually underwritten. In the event of loss, the terms of the policy issued will determine the coverage provided.