Who We Serve
Small, midsize and large pool & spa contractors
All-lines program specifically for installation/service contractors, retailers, wholesalers/distributors and manufacturers of vinyl liners, pumps, filters and filter components.
- Must generate 75% or more of receipts from providing services or supplying goods to the pool & spa industry
- SIC Codes 1799, 5999 and 7389
- Preferred premiums $25,000 or greater
- Program is available countrywide except AK, HI, IN, LA and NV. No pool and spa construction in AZ and CA
- Design and installation E&O
- Diving board/slide
- Pop up
- Contractors limited pollution*
- Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act Inspection Errors and Omissions for the insured’s legal liability due to “business injury.”
- General liability
- Commercial auto
- Workers’ compensation
“Business injury” means damages to third parties resulting from loss of use of tangible property due to non-compliance with “the act,” and the cost of fines levied by local, state and/or federal authorities due to non-compliance with “the act.”
*Not available in AR, IL, ME, MO, OH, OK, NM, NY, SD, VA, and VT.
Why Choose The Hartford
- Risk management support and services to help minimize risk exposure to diving board claims. Reinforce the American National Standards for residential in-ground swimming pools.
- A decade of servicing the pool & spa industry
- Dedicated program underwriters
- Guaranteed-cost rating plan structure