Who We Serve
Small, midsize and large specialized truck equipment & trailer operations
- An all-lines program for manufacturers, installers or repairers of customized equipment attached to a “bare” chassis to create a specialty vehicle, such as a dry freight truck, dump body truck or crane truck.
- The program also includes trailer manufacturers, non-franchised trailer dealers and auto body shops with towing operations up to 50% of sales.
- SIC Codes 3713, 3715 and 7532
- Program available countrywide except AK, HI and LA. Additional restrictions may apply to Workers’ Compensation.
- Preferred premiums $25,000 or greater
- Customers’ vehicles in the insured’s care, custody or control, and vehicles held for sale – this added protection covers all the vehicles on the insured’s lot
- Products-completed operations coverage
- Dealer plates
- General liability
- Commercial auto
- Workers’ Compensation
Why Choose The Hartford
- A decade of servicing the specialized truck equipment & trailer industry
- Specialized coverage features for this program
- Dedicated program underwriters
- Guaranteed-cost rating plan structure