Affordable Protection for Unexpected Risks
Who We Serve
An umbrella/excess liability policy is a valuable risk management tool that can help midsize and large businesses survive a significant liability claim that exceeds the limits of primary coverage.
Our target for umbrella/excess liability coverage includes midsize and large businesses, whether public or private, when The Hartford writes the primary liability coverage.
What We Offer
Our umbrella coverage extends over primary liability coverages (general, products, auto and employers’ liability) and includes:
- Bodily injury to others
- Additional insureds
- Certain Internet activities
- Personal and advertising injuries
- Products and completed operations
- Auto liability to others
Features include worldwide coverage, limits up to $25 million, competitive pricing and specialized claims handling.
The Hartford Premier ExcessSM Policy is a new simple, follow form that provides market-leading excess coverage over most management and professional liability products, including:
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O)
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Technology Errors and Omissions (E&O)
- Cyber Liability
Policy highlights include:
- A concise one-sentence follow form insuring agreement;
- Streamlined exhaustion wording; and
- Less excess baggage, with a limited number of provisions;
- User-friendly form saves you time and helps streamline your process
Excess Crime (Fidelity) coverage is available through The Hartford Universal ExcessSM Simplified Policy.
The same knowledgeable underwriter who handles your clients’ primary coverage will also underwrite their excess coverage.