Online Group Benefits Quoting – Do Business Smarter, Faster, Easier
Through the Real-Time Quoting platform, The Hartford offers online quoting for a broad range of group and voluntary benefits options designed to meet the needs of small businesses (<50 employees). You and your clients will receive full-service support for everything from quoting through implementation.
What Is the Real-Time Quoting Platform?
In under 10 minutes, you can complete a quote that shows the true monthly cost of benefits with premium calculations, and you can compare plan designs to help your clients select the options that fit best for their business.
How Does Real-Time Quoting Make Quoting Small Business Easier?
- Instant proposals and simple plan comparisons.
- Online customer data collection and e-signature validations – saving you time and paper.
- A full spectrum of group benefits products available including Disability, Life, Statutory, plus access to Dental and Vision underwritten by United Concordia Dental.
- A team of group benefits specialists available to help you from initial quoting all the way through implementation.
How Does the Real-Time Quoting Platform Work?
NAVIGATE TO THE PLATFORM
- Log Into Producer View®
- Click on Small Business Real-Time Quoting to sign into the platform
GET A QUOTE – Under 10 Minutes!
- Enter client information
- Select and compare group benefits options
- Generate a proposal instantly for Disability and Life
- Obtain a Dental and Vision proposal – no additional information needed
- Complete remaining client information
- Automated employer e-signature capture on case documents
- Copies of signed documents provided
- Welcome email with Policy Number generated upon implementation
- Booklets and invoices produced
Begin quoting today, Log Into Producer View® and click Small Business Real-Time Quoting.
If you would like to learn more about the Real-Time Quoting Platform and its capabilities or about getting access to Producer View, contact your Small Business Sales Representative.
5759gg NS 10/18
Dental plans are administered by United Concordia Companies, Inc., and underwritten by United Concordia Life and Health Insurance Company, United Concordia Dental Corporation of Alabama, United Concordia Insurance Company of New York, United Concordia Insurance Company. For information about which companies are licensed in your state, visit the “Disclaimers” link at www.UnitedConcordia.com. Administrative and claims offices located at 4401 Deer Path Road, Harrisburg, PA 17110 888-483-9930
The Vision Rider is available only with a Group Dental Policy. UC Vision benefits are administered by Davis Vision Insurance Administrators in CA and by Davis Vision, Inc. in all other states. Vision discounts are not insurance and are available only from Davis Vision contracted providers.
The Hartford® is The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including underwriting companies Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company and Hartford Fire Insurance Company. Home Office is Hartford, CT.