A Spectrum of Coverage That Goes Far and Wide
Whether your clients need to cover employees traveling abroad or a whole overseas enterprise, The Hartford can offer the right package of protection.
Our appetite abroad is the same as it is domestically.
Why Choose The Hartford
The Hartford is ready to help your clients meet global challenges and prevail – wherever they conduct business with these advantages:
- Fewer coverage gaps – The Hartford offers a broad package of protection, including the ability to localize coverage via our partners within The Hartford Global Insurer Network that eliminates many coverage gaps.
- Broad appetite – Our appetite abroad is the same as it is domestically.
- Customized coverage – Multinational Choice can be customized to meet your clients unique needs, with six coverages, plus 24/7 travel support services from Generali Global Assistance (Exporters and CMP policies only).
- Umbrella coverage – The Hartford’s umbrella/excess coverage limits can be localized as part of a CMP to meet coverage limit and contractual needs for auto, commercial general liability and employers’ responsibility, etc.
- Reliable claims services – Multinational claims and support for kidnap and ransom and extortion are overseen by The Hartford.
- Growth potential – Our coverage can grow as your business grows, with higher limits and coverage options.
Proven reputation – For 200+ years, The Hartford has been delivering on our promises. The Hartford has been recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company® 11 times by The Ethisphere Institute.1
Who To Contact
For more information, please contact your underwriter at The Hartford.
Travel support assistance services are provided by our service provider, Europ Assistance USA/Generali Global Assistance USA. These entities are not affiliated with The Hartford and are not providers of any insurance coverage.
Foreign local policies are underwritten by locally licensed third-party foreign insurers within The Hartford Global Insurer Network but are not related with The Hartford by ownership. Exporters and CMP policies are underwritten by Hartford Fire Insurance Company in the U.S. and issued to the U.S.-based insured, covering its financial interest relating to its exposures located outside of the U.S. Generally, claims under foreign local policies will be adjusted and paid locally by the local insurer with The Hartford providing oversight and serving as the U.S. insured’s point of contact in the U.S. Claims under the Exporters and CMP policies will generally be handled in the U.S. and paid to the U.S. insured in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policies. The Hartford may contract with third-party risk consultants to perform risk engineering services outside of the U.S.
Not all coverages are offered in all jurisdictions and no coverage may be provided in some jurisdictions where restricted by law. All policies should be read carefully to identify all exclusions, limitations, and other terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between any policy and this document, the terms and conditions of the policy shall control.
The Hartford® is The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including Hartford Fire Insurance Company. Its headquarters is in Hartford, CT.