The Hartford understands that sometimes tires go flat, keys get locked in the car, gas runs out. With RESCUE 1-800®, you have access to a network of 40,000 towing services countrywide, so help is nearby any time of the day or night, 365 days a year.
Here’s How RESCUE 1-800® Works
1. When you need help, simply call RESCUE 1-800® at 1-800-322-7789 any time of the day or night.
2. Provide the representative with the following information:
- Your name and location
- Your Hartford Auto Insurance Policy Number
- The nature of your problem
Tow Invoice Reimbursement Process
If you have towing and labor coverage but obtained towing/roadside assistance other than through RESCUE 1-800®, follow this reimbursement process:
1. Submission options
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-866-809-9796
2. Provide required information
- Policy Number
- Policy Name and Contact Number
- Vehicle Make, Model and Year
Policyholder Email Address, if available
If you have towing and labor coverage: There is no charge for normal emergency service. You pay only for those above your towing and labor limits.
If you don’t have towing and labor coverage: You’ll need to pay the service provider directly for the full amount of the service provided.