Building Stronger Communities Together
We foster stability, community vitality and economic opportunity in the communities in which we work and live by providing those in need with access to food, and shelter, and by encouraging entrepreneurship and micro-enterprise through educational programming and access to loans.
Initiatives helping to create stronger communities include:
- Supporting the Northside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance (NINA) to help restore and renovate blighted properties and plant trees.
- Working with Habitat for Humanity to construct houses.
- Collaborating with the United Way, to provide outreach and educational programs that meet basic needs and increase the economic stability of neighbors in need.
- Partnering with the local YWCA to support those struggling with substance, domestic or sexual abuse, and homelessness.
- Mobilizing our employees and partners to support our annual nationwide Fight Against Hunger, providing millions of meals to hungry neighbors.
Assisting with financial literacy and homeownership programming offered by the Urban League for local residents.
Helping students in our local communities start the school year prepared to learn through a donation of back packs and school supplies.
Supporting families in need and showing support for our military throughout the holiday season through our employees’ active participation in our “Hart in the Holidays” program.