Healthcare Facilities Face a Range of Risks
- Electronic data is lost or built-in equipment breaks down.
- Utility services are interrupted and result in a loss of business
- Patients need to be evacuated due to an emergency event or threat.
Patients’ or residents’ personal property is damaged or stolen.
General Liability Coverage
- Directors, Officers and Entity Coverage – helps protect directors, officers and management of healthcare facilities in their everyday management and business decisions.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage – helps protect healthcare organizations and their leaders from damages and defense costs related to employment practice disputes such as discrimination, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination or discipline.
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage – helps provide coverage for claims that arise from the administration and oversight of specified employee benefits plans provided to employees and retirees of healthcare organizations.
- Crime Coverage – helps protect healthcare organizations against employee theft and other crimes.
- Kidnap and Ransom Coverage – helps protect the organization’s employees from loss if they are kidnapped in the U.S. or while traveling abroad.
Personal Effects of Patients or Residents Coverage
Mandated Decontamination Coverage
Condemnation of Uncontaminated Stock Coverage
Radioactive Contamination Coverage
Patient or Resident Evacuation Coverage
Crisis Event Coverage
Business Income Coverage
Off-Premises Utility Services
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Commercial Auto Coverage
Mobile Medical Coverage
Healthcare Customer Claims Reviews
The Hartford publishes reviews so you can read about actual experiences our customers have shared. The reviews on this site are individual descriptions of costs, savings amounts, and customer experiences with our products and services that will vary based on their unique circumstances. Please note that each review is presented in its original form after having been reviewed by The Hartford and reviews are not representative of all customers.
The Hartford publishes reviews in order that site visitors may learn from actual experiences our customers have shared.
The Hartford applies several guidelines in the consideration of customer reviews for publication on our web site.
In general, reviews are published if they are relevant to the experience and not defamatory.
While the application of publishing guidelines is a subjective process, the following are frequent reasons which may prevent posting of a review:
- Derogatory, abusive, threatening or offensive language and statements will disqualify a review from being published.
- In order to protect our customers' privacy, and that of our employees and business partners, reviews containing personally identifiable information will not be published.
- We do not publish reviews citing exact premium and settlement amounts.
- We do not publish reviews that include a description of illegal activity or reference pending or current litigation.
- We do not edit, correct, or modify ratings or reviews, regardless of content or tone.