We Help Clients Offer More While Preserving Their Bottom Line
We’ve made it even easier for you to do business with us – with a Voluntary experience created exclusively for our partners that offers simplified processes, along with increased flexibility and choice in our products, billing, value-added services and support functions. Our full range of Voluntary benefit solutions is backed by unparalleled end-to-end customer experience and the strength of The Hartford.
First Notice of Sale
30 to 60 days prior to the enrollment event, we’ll conduct a kickoff meeting and initiate regular calls. From the outset, we’ll determine how to best:
- Engage the business’s implementation team
- Identify specific administration needs and timing of enrollment period
- Discuss technology integration
- Discuss how to support benefits communications and fill in any gaps
Enrollment Execution & Communication Strategy
20 to 40 days prior to the enrollment event, we’ll develop employee education and communications support including:
- Welcome letters & benefits highlights sheets
- Benefit related content, intranet banners, etc.
- Direct mail communications
- Email campaigns
- Interactive Decision Support – MyTomorrow®
- Chalk talk & humor videos
- Onsite benefit enroller
- Support at benefit fairs
- HR training support
Enrollment Support to Meet Each Employer’s Unique Needs
We keep our Voluntary process flexible and support it with reliable technology and people to help employees understand and enroll in benefits:
- Online – Our products can be built on your existing system, a new enrollment platform or you can choose to enroll on any of our enterprise technology platforms.
- Paper – Paper enrollment kits include customizable product education flyers, benefit highlights sheets, enrollment forms, if applicable, and value-added service flyers to help give employees a solid understanding of the benefits available to them.
- Online Enrollment Email Campaigns – Can support either a self-service technology platform or paper enrollment process.
Benefits counselors are available to support online or paper enrollments in person or with support over the phone.
The Hartford has the flexibility to accept data in a variety of formats to drive service automation, including a single file for multiple products as well as multiple feeds from different sources. The data received can be used to manage:
- Eligibility for Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, telephonic Life and Disability claim intake
- Portability, conversion and evidence of insurability processing
- Beneficiary designation
The Hartford offers an array of additional services that help make employee benefits programs more effective, more efficient and just plain simpler:
- Reporting – Enrollment, beneficiary designations, payroll deduction and Evidence of Insurability
- Billing Options to Meet Your Needs – Options like The Hartford @ease BillingSM allows us to work with payroll vendors, eliminating the need to calculate and report premium
Data-driven Services – EOI, EOI Census management, Single sign-on
At The Hartford, we work hard to understand and respond to all of our customers’ needs during every step of the process and carefully review our performance to ensure we are following through on our promise of exceptional service.
The Hartford® is The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries including issuing companies Hartford Life Insurance Company and Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company. Home Office is Hartford, CT. All benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Policies underwritten by the issuing companies listed above detail exclusions, limitations, reduction of benefits and terms under which the policies may be continued in force or discontinued.
5697 NS 01/17