Flexible Risk Solutions to Manage Total Cost of Risk
When it comes to managing risk and controlling losses, large commercial businesses need customized risk management solutions to help reduce costs and improve claims outcomes. The Hartford’s National Accounts team is dedicated to doing just that.
Drawing on extensive research, innovation and years of experience, we offer:
- Market-leading Claims Handling. Bundled and unbundled insurance programs with The Hartford ClaimPlus Team® or industry-leading, approved third-party administrators (TPAs).
- Flexible Program Design. A variety of loss sensitive program structures, from retrospectively-rated and large deductible to self-insured retention (SIR) and single-parent captive options.
- Creative Collateral. Program structures can incorporate a variety of collateral options, including: letters of credit, trust accounts, cash funds held and surety bonds.
Why Partner with The Hartford?
The Hartford helps deliver better economic outcomes by bringing together an ideal combination of flexibility, consistency and experience in managing the cost of risk:
- A seasoned team. With 15+ years of experience on average,1 our employees are empowered to make the right decisions. And we’re relentlessly focused on your clients’ satisfaction.
- Consistent excellence. Change is inevitable, but surprises aren’t. Here’s what you can expect: a consistent approach to all aspects of our business. It adds up to high service ratings in claims, customer loyalty and being recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company® 11 times by The Ethisphere Institute.2
- Flexible options. We offer a variety of collateral options and coverages to meet your clients’ needs, along with exceptional Hartford claims service. They can select from our range of strong TPA partners and control risk with tailored solutions provided by our experienced Risk Engineering team.
- A culture of innovation. The Hartford is inventive when it comes to managing risk. For instance, our proprietary data-mining and analysis tool: TREO | Track Risk. Explore Opportunities.SM is designed to simplify claims management and help you effectively lower loss costs.
As a result, The Hartford proudly serves a growing number of loyal business customers and has a demonstrated track record of customer retention. In fact, some of them have been with us for 60+ years.3
To find out more about loss sensitive insurance from The Hartford, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Reflects National Accounts team average as of March 2018.
2 The Ethisphere® Institute World’s Most Ethical Company.
3 National Accounts In Force as of March 2018.