Manufacturers Face a Range of Risks
- Stock is damaged.
- Patterns, dies, and molds need to be replaced.
Equipment breaks down.
General Liability Coverage
Manufacturers Errors and Omissions
Business Income Coverage
Cyber Security Coverage
Management Liability Coverage
- Directors, Officers and Entity Liability Coverage (D&O) – helps protect manufacturing businesses, their directors, officers and management personnel against loss that arises out of the day-to-day operations and management of the company.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage (EPL) – helps protect manufacturers from damages and defense costs that arise out of employment-related disputes, including but not limited to alleged discrimination, sexual harassment, violation of the Family and Medical Leave Act, refusal to hire and wrongful termination or discipline.
- Fiduciary Coverage – helps cover employee claims related to the design, administration and maintenance of company-sponsored retirement, health, and other employee benefit plans.
- Crime Coverage – helps protect manufacturers against loss from employee theft, computer fraud and other similar crimes.
- Kidnap/Ransom & Extortion Coverage (K&R) – helps protect against financial losses due to kidnap and ransom/extortion, both in the U.S. and abroad.
Umbrella and Excess Liability Coverage
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Commercial Auto Coverage
Shipper’s Interest and Ocean Cargo
Manufacturing Customer Claims Reviews
The Hartford publishes reviews so you can read about actual experiences our customers have shared. The reviews on this site are individual descriptions of costs, savings amounts, and customer experiences with our products and services that will vary based on their unique circumstances. Please note that each review is presented in its original form after having been reviewed by The Hartford and reviews are not representative of all customers.
The Hartford publishes reviews in order that site visitors may learn from actual experiences our customers have shared.
The Hartford applies several guidelines in the consideration of customer reviews for publication on our web site.
In general, reviews are published if they are relevant to the experience and not defamatory.
While the application of publishing guidelines is a subjective process, the following are frequent reasons which may prevent posting of a review:
- Derogatory, abusive, threatening or offensive language and statements will disqualify a review from being published.
- In order to protect our customers' privacy, and that of our employees and business partners, reviews containing personally identifiable information will not be published.
- We do not publish reviews citing exact premium and settlement amounts.
- We do not publish reviews that include a description of illegal activity or reference pending or current litigation.
- We do not edit, correct, or modify ratings or reviews, regardless of content or tone.