Educators Face More Risks Than Ever Before
General Liability Coverage
- Directors, Officers & Entity Liability (D&O) – helps protects the personal assets of a school’s directors and officers if they are sued for breach of duty, neglect, error, misstatement or omission while performing their jobs. It also includes coverage for wrongful acts that take place in the school.
- Educators Errors & Omissions Liability (E&O) – helps cover costs if a school is sued for failing to deliver or adequately perform education-related functions. Covered student discrimination claims can also fall under this Coverage Part.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) – helps protect a school against teacher and other employee claims of discrimination, breach of employment contract, sexual harassment and other employment-related wrongful acts. Allegations of failing to grant tenure can also be covered.
Sexual Abuse Coverage
Crisis Event Coverage
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Commercial Auto Coverage
Large Property Coverage
Education Customer Claims Reviews
The Hartford publishes reviews so you can read about actual experiences our customers have shared. The reviews on this site are individual descriptions of costs, savings amounts, and customer experiences with our products and services that will vary based on their unique circumstances. Please note that each review is presented in its original form after having been reviewed by The Hartford and reviews are not representative of all customers.
The Hartford publishes reviews in order that site visitors may learn from actual experiences our customers have shared.
The Hartford applies several guidelines in the consideration of customer reviews for publication on our web site.
In general, reviews are published if they are relevant to the experience and not defamatory.
While the application of publishing guidelines is a subjective process, the following are frequent reasons which may prevent posting of a review:
- Derogatory, abusive, threatening or offensive language and statements will disqualify a review from being published.
- In order to protect our customers' privacy, and that of our employees and business partners, reviews containing personally identifiable information will not be published.
- We do not publish reviews citing exact premium and settlement amounts.
- We do not publish reviews that include a description of illegal activity or reference pending or current litigation.
- We do not edit, correct, or modify ratings or reviews, regardless of content or tone.