Wholesalers & Distributors Face a Range of Risks
General Liability Coverage
Computers and Media Coverage
Off-Premises Utility Services
Cyber Security Coverage
Management Liability Coverage
- Directors, Officers and Entity Liability Coverage (D&O) – helps protect wholesale and distribution businesses, their directors, officers and management personnel against loss that arises out of the day-to-day operations and management of the company.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage (EPL) – helps protect wholesalers and distributors from damages and defense costs that arise out of employment-related disputes, including but not limited to alleged discrimination, sexual harassment, violation of the Family and Medical Leave Act, refusal to hire and wrongful termination or discipline.
- Fiduciary Coverage – helps cover employee claims related to the design, administration and maintenance of company-sponsored retirement, health, and other employee benefit plans.
- Crime Coverage – helps protect wholesalers and distributors against loss from employee theft, computer fraud and other similar crimes.
- Kidnap/Ransom & Extortion Coverage (K&R) – helps protect against financial losses due to kidnap and ransom/extortion, both in the U.S. and abroad.
Representations and Warranties Coverage (R&W)
Umbrella and Excess Liability Coverage
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Commercial Auto Coverage
- Ocean Cargo Insurance, which helps cover most shipments of goods, freight and merchandise within limits.
- Warehouse Legal Liability Insurance, which helps cover physical loss or damage to property during storage, cross docking, or other similar activities.
- Property in Transit Insurance, which helps protects a wholesaler’s or distributor’s property if damaged during shipment.
Wholesalers Customer Claims Reviews
The Hartford publishes reviews so you can read about actual experiences our customers have shared. The reviews on this site are individual descriptions of costs, savings amounts, and customer experiences with our products and services that will vary based on their unique circumstances. Please note that each review is presented in its original form after having been reviewed by The Hartford and reviews are not representative of all customers.
The Hartford publishes reviews in order that site visitors may learn from actual experiences our customers have shared.
The Hartford applies several guidelines in the consideration of customer reviews for publication on our web site.
In general, reviews are published if they are relevant to the experience and not defamatory.
While the application of publishing guidelines is a subjective process, the following are frequent reasons which may prevent posting of a review:
- Derogatory, abusive, threatening or offensive language and statements will disqualify a review from being published.
- In order to protect our customers' privacy, and that of our employees and business partners, reviews containing personally identifiable information will not be published.
- We do not publish reviews citing exact premium and settlement amounts.
- We do not publish reviews that include a description of illegal activity or reference pending or current litigation.
- We do not edit, correct, or modify ratings or reviews, regardless of content or tone.