This can include coverage if:
- A virus or malicious code disrupts normal operation.
- Property in transit or at exhibition is damaged.
- The business loses income because essential utility or communication services are interrupted.
General Liability Coverage
- Our Electronic Data Liability for Technology Companies provides coverage for liability from damage to or loss of data resulting from physical injury to tangible property.
- Data Breach expense coverage is an available coverage enhancement including access to The Hartford's Cyber Center.
Commercial Auto Coverage
Professional & Cyber Risk Coverage
- Data security lapses and identity theft
- Copyright or trademark issues
- Content-related libel or slander issues
- Technology performance failures
- Warranty or product representation problems
- First party breach and extortion expense
Business interruption and data loss
Directors, Officers & Entity Liability Coverage
Employment Practices Liability Coverage
Theft of Clients Property / Third Party Crime Coverage
Computer Systems Restoration Expenses Coverage
Kidnap/Ransom & Extortion Coverage
Technology Customer Claims Reviews
The Hartford publishes reviews so you can read about actual experiences our customers have shared. The reviews on this site are individual descriptions of costs, savings amounts, and customer experiences with our products and services that will vary based on their unique circumstances. Please note that each review is presented in its original form after having been reviewed by The Hartford and reviews are not representative of all customers.
The Hartford publishes reviews in order that site visitors may learn from actual experiences our customers have shared.
The Hartford applies several guidelines in the consideration of customer reviews for publication on our web site.
In general, reviews are published if they are relevant to the experience and not defamatory.
While the application of publishing guidelines is a subjective process, the following are frequent reasons which may prevent posting of a review:
- Derogatory, abusive, threatening or offensive language and statements will disqualify a review from being published.
- In order to protect our customers' privacy, and that of our employees and business partners, reviews containing personally identifiable information will not be published.
- We do not publish reviews citing exact premium and settlement amounts.
- We do not publish reviews that include a description of illegal activity or reference pending or current litigation.
- We do not edit, correct, or modify ratings or reviews, regardless of content or tone.