Real Estate Owners & Managers Face More Risks
- A tenant cancels a contract.
- Damage to an adjacent property restricts access to the owned property.
- Other tenants move out due to a covered loss to an anchor store that reduces shopping traffic, resulting in loss of rents.
- Increased realty taxes assessed after repairs are made due to a covered loss.
- Direct physical damage to pavements, parking lots and roadways for covered perils.
- Coverage for foundations, walks, roadways, and patios automatically, providing comprehensive coverage built right into our policy.
- $1M Ordinance or Law coverage, on top of property limits, for demolition and increased cost of construction when repairs are required to meet new or updated construction code.
General Liability Coverage
Commercial Auto Coverage
- Supplemental payment for hybrid, electric or natural gas vehicle payment (to replace a non-hybrid auto that is deemed a total loss).
- Lease and loan gap coverage.
- In addition, our policy automatically includes LLCs that are subsidiaries or newly acquired as Named Insureds on the policy.
Crisis Event Coverage
Replace Broken Equipment with Green Technology
TREO | Track Risk. Explore Opportunities.SM
Real Estate Customer Claims Reviews
The Hartford publishes reviews so you can read about actual experiences our customers have shared. The reviews on this site are individual descriptions of costs, savings amounts, and customer experiences with our products and services that will vary based on their unique circumstances. Please note that each review is presented in its original form after having been reviewed by The Hartford and reviews are not representative of all customers.
The Hartford publishes reviews in order that site visitors may learn from actual experiences our customers have shared.
The Hartford applies several guidelines in the consideration of customer reviews for publication on our web site.
In general, reviews are published if they are relevant to the experience and not defamatory.
While the application of publishing guidelines is a subjective process, the following are frequent reasons which may prevent posting of a review:
- Derogatory, abusive, threatening or offensive language and statements will disqualify a review from being published.
- In order to protect our customers' privacy, and that of our employees and business partners, reviews containing personally identifiable information will not be published.
- We do not publish reviews citing exact premium and settlement amounts.
- We do not publish reviews that include a description of illegal activity or reference pending or current litigation.
- We do not edit, correct, or modify ratings or reviews, regardless of content or tone.